I’ve been writing for as long as I can remember. It’s literally weaved into everything I do. I’m currently the Director of Marketing & Communications at Hungry for Happiness, and I also do a lot of creative writing in my spare time. I have a degree in English, and I’ve done some graduate work in writing and publishing. Below are some samples of my writing, both past and present.
- Denial Inhibits Transformation, June 2018
- Personal Responsibility, May 2018
- How the Diet Industry Perpetuates Your Struggle, April 2018
- View my personal blog.
- View the Hungry for Happiness blog.
- View the blog I share with my screenwriting partner.
- The Boys & Girls Club of the South Coast Area Read & Succeed Program Proposal
- Friends’ Central School 2015-16 Basketball, Reading, & Math Program Funding Proposal
- PathWays PA Grant Proposal to the BJ’s Charitable Fund
- 2016 Annual Report for The Boys & Girls Club of the South Coast Area
- PathWays PA Agency Profile
- PathWays PA Teen Residential Program Article
- PathWays PA Winter/Spring 2012 Newsletter
- PathWays PA 2011 Annual Report
- PathWays PA Summer 2011 Newsletter
- PathWays PA Spring 2011 Newsletter
Resumes & Cover Letters:
Social Media Content: